Secondly, thanks for visiting. I haven't actually visited any stations for a couple of weeks - the last ones were Manchester United Football Ground and Trafford Park - though I am going to Crewe next week. Bet you can't wait to come back and read that, can you?
In the meantime, here are a few posts that more or less sum up what I get up to.
- Earlier this year, I collected the whole of the Cumbrian Coast Line.
- Here I am being depressed in Hull.
- How about the horrors of a New Town?
- Sometimes I do other kinds of train journey. Here's my trip on the Caledonian Sleeper.
- Most of the time it's just me wandering the countryside somewhere though.
There are a load of other links on the right. Knock yourself out.